Wednesday 6 July 2011

Introducing....

As this blog will primarily be used to keep people up-to-date with the many developments related to eLearning across MMU, and the Faculty of Science & Engineering in particular, it would be amiss to first not introduce myself.

My name is Peter Reed, and I have a joint role within the Faculty;
as well as lecturing within SCMDT I am also the Faculty eLearning Coordinator - so in short, your go-to man with any queries or ideas related to eLearning. I have a lot of interests related to how technology can be used to enhance learning and teaching, so please feel free to get in touch to discuss your needs, or even use the comments below each post to share your thoughts.


For the time being I am based in E436, but you will always catch me on email: p.reed@mmu.ac.uk or by phone 0161 247 2825.You can also add me on Twitter: @Reedyreedles

No comments:

Post a Comment